It’s great to get feedback from our clients and to know that what we’re doing is helping them. Here are some words from Darren Rogers, CEO of St John of God Bendigo about how we’ve helped them with Social Media.
Briana’s skills and knowledge in getting our Facebook page up and running has been invaluable. We were really struggling with ensuring that the page was being used in a way that would showcase what was happening at our organisation as well as being able to respond to and engage our patients and visitors.
Briana handles all the posts, comments and scheduling of our public St John of God Bendigo Facebook page. She’s been able to put into place a really successful schedule that works well for our needs. Briana provides ongoing analysis to us and we are able to communicate quickly and easily with her to include any additional information or content we have last minute. She also regularly meet with our in house Social Media manager to plan in advance.
As a result of Briana’s work with SJOG we have had many highlights, some of which include:
- An increase in the number of followers to our page
- Greater engagement from patients and visitors through comments and sharing of posts
- A much quicker response me to any messages or comments left on the page
- New initiatives, such as a pre and post maternity Facebook groups
- An easier and more relaxed way of communicating our successes and the “goings on” of the hospital with the community
Briana has been a pleasure to work with, taking on our ideas and giving us her invaluable guidance, o en in other areas, as well as Social Media. She is a regular here now, taking photo’s of new babies or staff members. Briana has built great relationships with various staff members which has assisted in making our Facebook page a success.
We would highly recommend Briana to any other business.
CEO, St John of God Bendigo Hospital