Learn about Social Media
A local support group for Social Media Managers and small business owners that manage their own social media and marketing.
Keep up with the latest in social media without having to do the research yourself, and connect with and support other social media managers in our region.
Each workshop will also cover top trends, questions from last session or from our online support group and a Q & A session. Topics we’ve planned are (but are subject to change, depending on group demand):
- ‘Overlooked’ features of Facebook and Instagram
- New social media tools to save you time and boost your creativity
- Optimising your Facebook Ads for Optimal performance
- Instagram stories for your business
- How to create a social media campaign
- Humanising your brand on social media
- Video and making it work for your brand
- Update from 2019 Social Media Marketing World: what the latest research tells us
- Visual storytelling on Instagram
- Facebook Ad targeting
- more topics, tailored to group members, as the media landscape evolves.
Our monthly workshop series will start on Friday 20 July 2018 (and repeat every third Friday of the month, except for December & January).
If enough interest, we could potentially host another group – please advise us if you would prefer an alternate day or time.
Workshops are held from 12:30pm – 2:00pm, upstairs at The Rifle Brigade Hotel, 137 View Street Bendigo.
Lunch is provided.
Additional FREE member support:
- A closed support group for you to connect with the facilitators and other group members
- Share your pages, campaigns, competitions with other members of the group
- Ask questions and keep up with the latest social media information.
Register your place: $800 + GST per year (10 workshops), which includes member support via our online support group.
Strictly limited to 20 members.
Only a few places left. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register, or if you require more information.
A Friendly Savage + Mingle Media collaboration.